Dr Wignaraja's lecture on whether export-led growth is still a valid model to peruse for Sri Lanka received wide press coverage on the national press.
- Sunday Observer : "Changing trade patterns hit export-led growth - Expert"
- The Sunday Times: "Sri Lankan reforms essential to attract foreign investors"
- Daily Mirror : Sri Lanka decades behind ETCA with India, just catching up now: economist
- Daily Mirror : As export-led growth era fades away Sri Lanka urged to implement 2nd gen economic reforms to stay afloat
- Economy Next: Sri Lanka should fix basics, picking winners may create cronies: economist